Color Management Ceramic Color Modification
Color Management Ceramic Color Modification
Dentist and Team Program
Type: Lecture | Hands-on
Course Duration: May 4, 2019
Instructed by: Dr. Bruce Crispin
Attention: CAD-CAM Dentist
One of the only courses of its kind!
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Tarzana, CA. is pleased to present this unique one of a kind program. It will teach participints how to modify esthetic results and add a open proximal contact like the labs. Sending restorations back to the lab eliminates your profit margin. Learn how to gain esthetic control in your practice, improve your esthetic results, impress your patients, get more referrals, and have more fun.
This course will show you how easy it is to master color perception and communication plus extrinsic ceramic staining materials and techniques. It’s so easy, you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it years sooner. Techniques and materials taught in this program are easily mastered by team members.
Learn how to gain esthetic control in your practice, improve your esthetic results, impress your patients, get more referrals, and have more fun. This program is for the entire dental team. The techniques taught in this program are easily mastered and completed by any member of the dental team. Call Esthetic Professionals Education Center in Tarzana, California to register for this one of a kind program.
- Understanding light and color, color perception, shade selection, and color mapping
- Additive and subtractive color systems (how to control light and perception)
- Extrinsic ceramic staining techniques for ceramometal, conventional ceramics,
- Core and pressed ceramics
- Shade modification, translucency alteration, maverick colors and special characteristics
- Custom shade guides, laboratory communications Hands-on
- Staining techniques: hue modification, value modification, characterizations, special esthetic modifications, high temperature VS low temperature staining
- Low temperature techniques for veneers and all ceramic restorations
- Integrating ceramic staining into your practice in a time and cost effective way (staff delegation)
- Modifying chroma, hew and value of ceramic restorations
- Adding maverick colors, cracks and opacities
- Matching adjacent teeth
- Shade modifications of an actual ceramometal crowns
- Add a ceramic contact
Dr. Bruce J. Crispin
Bruce J. Crispin, DDS, MS, received a DDS in 1972 and an MS in 1975 (Fixed Prosthodontics) from the University of Michigan. He has the unique combination of being a Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontics and an Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a Professor Emeritus at UCLA and an alumni member of Omicron Happa Upsilon. He founded the UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry (first in the US) in 1987, in which he started one of the first “Esthetic Mini Residency Programs” (continuum) for practicing dentists. He is also the founder and current director of “Esthetic Professionals,” a state of the art hands-on and clinical dental education, patient care, and laboratory facility in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Crispin has published over 45 research and professionals publications, including the textbook “Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry: Practice Fundamentals,” which has been translated into five languages. He has lectured extensively both nationally and internationally for the past 40 years. The focus and scope of Dr. Crispin’s practice is on Esthetic Restorative Dentistry, from Conservative Treatments to Reconstructions and Implants. His many hands-on programs are in great demand and provide great value to the dental practitioner.
- $495.00 for dentist + 2 staff members
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- 25% discount for staff attending with dentist.
- Group (2 or more dentists) 25% discount each
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at EP. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid. 100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid. 75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid. 50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 3/1/2016 to 2/28/2018. Provider ID# 218987