Dr. Kristi Crispin earned her dental degree from Tufts University of Dental Medicine in Boston, and upon graduation completed extensive post-graduate training in cosmetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry. She received her accreditation by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and is only one of 385 dentists in the world to achieve this prestigious honor. Dr. Crispin is a true master in the art and science of cosmetic restorative dentistry.
She is a dedicated professional providing general, family and cosmetic dentistry in a caring, low-stress environment.
In addition to patient care, she is committed to advanced education and staying at the forefront of dental technology. She is on the faculty of Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center and a member of several dental societies.
Dr. Kristi Crispin has a unique passion for her patients and their needs.
- University of California Riverside, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Tufts University of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Medical Dentistry
Honors and Achievements
- Joseph E. Primack, Endowed Prize Fund in Prosthodontics
- Award for Clinical Excellence
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Comprehensive Esthetic Residency Program Didactic and Hands-on Instructor, 10+ years
- Present Advanced Fixed Prosthodontic Program, Didactic and Hands-on Instructor, 10+ years
- Lecturer: Speaker on numerous dental topics 5+ years
- Sustaining Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the San Fernando Dental Society
- Board of Directors, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Chair of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Ethics, Conduct and Advisory Counsel
- 2011 Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, Treating a Fracture Using Direct Resin
- 2013 Ventura Blvd. Magazine, Top Doctor Profiles
- 2014 Ventura Blvd. Magazine, Top Doctor Profiles
- 2014 Westlake Magazine