Ceramic Veneers Series
Ceramic Veneers Series
Type: Lecture | Hands-on | Webinar | Optional Clinic
Course Duration: March 19-20, 2021 (Prerequisite: Webinar)
Credits: 21-37 CE
Instructed by: Dr. Bruce J. Crispin, Dr. Kristi Crispin.
“The Ceramic Veneers Series” is a didactic and hands-on program designed for both dentists that have done less than 100 veneers and those comfortable with their basic skills but would like to advance to the next level. The purpose of this series will be to teach all participants the skills necessary to successfully place ceramic veneers and introduce them to more advanced procedures.
The beauty of ceramic veneers is that they can be successfully placed by any dentist that is willing to learn the basic techniques. If you are currently not providing ceramic veneers in your practice on a regular basis or do not feel confident placing veneers after doing a few cases, this course will provide you with the skills necessary to gain that confidence. If you think you know how to do ceramic veneers and want to improve your skills and learn how to treat more demanding cases, this program is also for you. The course provides lectures and hands-on training on treating discolored teeth, treating mal-aligned teeth, and how to match veneers to crowns. Most importantly how to stay out of trouble and how to deal with demanding patients. “The Psychology of Success”.
This program also uses real time DVD presentations to enhance the teaching experience. Please contact Esthetic Professionals Education Center in Tarzana, California to register for this exciting program.
- Matching veneers to adjacent crowns
- Treating teeth with different shades
- Introduction to ceramic veneers
- Avoiding failures and problems
- Diagnosis, when to consider ceramic veneers
- Patient communications and treatment planning
- Pre-restorative esthetic analysis and treatment
- Psychology of Success
- Clinical techniques from A to Z
- Fundamentals of tooth preparation
- When to prepare and when not to
- Advanced preparation techniques
- “Full Veneers”
- Non-orthodontic repositioning
- Tissue management
- Conservative alternatives
- Esthetic analysis, control, and achievement
- Color control, Ceramic-staining “Sub-Crowns”
- Opacity control, the KEY to esthetic success
- Dealing with problems: sensitivity and patients acceptance
- Veneer try-in, chairside color and opacity modification
- Provisionals made easy and healthy
- Cementation, finishing and polishing
- Impressions, 100% of the time
- Laboratory fabrication and communication
- Evaluation of ceramic alternatives – Selection criteria for esthetic material
- extensive experience on most topics
Participants in this program are eligible to treat a patient in one of Esthetic Professionals 20 state-of-the-art clinical suites. Patients provided on a limited, first come, first have basis. California License required.
Bruce J. Crispin, DDS, MS, received a DDS in 1972 and an MS in 1975 (Fixed Prosthodontics) from the University of Michigan. He has the unique combination of being a Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontics and an Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a Professor Emeritus at UCLA and an alumni member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He founded the UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry (first in the US) in 1987, in which he started one of the first “Esthetic Mini Mentorship Programs” (continuum) for practicing dentists. He is also the founder and current director of “Esthetic Professionals,” a state of the art hands-on and clinical dental education, patient care, and laboratory facility in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Crispin has published over 45 research and professionals publications, including the textbook “Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry: Practice Fundamentals,” which has been translated into five languages. He has lectured extensively both nationally and internationally for the past 40 years. The focus and scope of Dr. Crispin’s practice is on Esthetic Restorative Dentistry, from Conservative Treatments to Reconstructions and Implants. His many hands-on programs are in great demand and provide great value to the dental practitioner.
Tuition and Incentives
- 21-29 CE
- $2495 (5 hrs. webinar introduction: Mandatory to view before first lab session) (16 hrs. of lecture/hands-on laboratory)
- $790.00 (2 optional clinical sessions) (Patient Clinic Fee Required) Requires lecture & laboratory program prerequisite
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group Discounts – 10% -25%
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at EP. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid. 100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid. 75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid. 50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.
“An individual course which displays the AACD Recommended Private Education Course logo has a curriculum recommended by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. It may prove helpful in gaining knowledge necessary for the Academy’s Accreditation credential. Successful completion of this course does not guarantee Accreditation. Additional information about the Accreditation credentialing process is available by contacting the AACD at 800-543-9220 or www.aacd.com.”
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987