Accreditation Preparation Series
AACD Accreditation Preparation Series
Type: Lecture | Hands-on
Course Duration: TBA, 2018
Instructed by: Featured Speakers Listed Below
Dr. B. Villadiego
Dr. J. Peyton
Dr. K. Crispin
Dr. J. Kan
Dr. E Hewlett
Dr. Bruce Crispin speaks about the AACD Accreditation Preparation Series
Dr. B. Crispin
Enrollment in the program is strictly limited in order to assure a high level of interaction between participants and the faculty. The first applications received that qualify for entrance will be accepted into the program. Early application is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please contact Esthetic Professionals Education Center in Tarzana, California today and start your process to achieving accreditation and strengthening your clinical skills.
1. Introduction to Digital Dental Photography: Hands-On Workshop
Lecture | Demonstration · Dr. Bernie Villadiego
2. Esthetic Diagnosis, Design, and Communication: The Foundation for Optimal Case Acceptance and Success
Lecture | Hands-on · Dr. Bruce J. Crispin and Dr. Kristi A. Crispin
3. Anterior Direct Bonding Series
Lecture | Hands-on · Dr. Peyton
4. Esthetic and Adhesive Restorative Materials
Lecture · Dr. Edmond Hewlett
5. The Anterior Implant: Predicting Esthetics & Provisionalization Workshop
Lecture | Hands-on · Dr. Joseph Kan, Dr. Bruce Crispin
6. Mastering the Anterior Crown and Fixed Partial Denture: Perio, Ceramic ?? & Provisionals
Lecture | Hands-On · Dr. Bruce Crispin
7. Ceramic Veneers Series:
Lecture/Hands-on · Dr. Bruce J. Crispin
8. Taking Esthetic Control: Color Management, Chairside Ceramic Color Modification Workshop
Lecture | Hands-on · Dr. Bruce J. Crispin
9. Please inquire for optional clinic days.
- $5,595 (base tuition) – Financing Options Available
- $795 Optional Clinic Sessions (TBA)
- Instrument and Material Kit required.
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- 25% discount for staff attending with dentist.
- Group (2 or more dentists) 5% discount each.
Download the registration form here. This form is available in PDF format and is best viewed with the latest, free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
Please contact Esthetic Professionals Education Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-374-3371 or 818-654-7102.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at EP. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid. 100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid. 75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid. 50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 3/1/2016 to 2/28/2018. Provider ID# 218987