Dr. Bruce J. Crispin's unsurpassed credentials and experience establish him as a world authority in reconstructive and esthetic dentistry.
Dr. Crispin's love of clinical dentistry and his caring approach to patient care add up to a dentist that the most discriminating patient will appreciate.
The focus of Dr. Crispin's practice is on esthetic restorative dentistry. The scope of his practice includes conservative treatments to reconstructions and implants, as well as hygiene and maintenance for all patients. In addition, he has made it a personal goal to take interdisciplinary dental treatment to higher levels with new and creative techniques.
Dr. Crispin's qualifications are in a class that few dentists can match. His education and teaching background plus his extensive practice experience make him a true expert in his field. Hundreds of dentists annually attend his lectures or train at Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center.
Choosing a dentist is an important decision. It would be very difficult to find a more caring and qualified dentist than Dr. Crispin.
- DDS, University of Michigan, 1972
- MS, Fixed Prosthodontics, 1975
Honors and Achievements
- Diplomat, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Alumni Member (Honors Fraternity for Top Graduates)
- Numerous Teaching Awards
- Numerous Graduation Awards
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- Pierre Fauchard International Honor Dental Organization
- Professor Emeritus, University of California, Los Angeles
- Created UCLA, Center for Esthetic Dentistry, 1989 (This esthetic center was one of the first of its kind in a university)
- 45+Research Papers and Abstracts
- 30+Teaching Publications
- 40+Video Tapes
- Textbook: "Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry, Practice Fundamentals" 1994 (Translated into Japanese, German, Spanish, Russian)
- Clinical Instructor, University of Michigan 1972-1973
- Visiting Professor, University of Liverpool 1975-1976
- Professor, UCLA, School of Dentistry, 1976-1999
- Director, UCLA, Center for Esthetic Dentistry, 1989-1998
- Founder and Director, Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center, 1997
- 600+ Local, National, and International Lectures, and Hands-On Programs
- Practiced 1-2 days per week from 1972 to 1999
- Practices 3 days per week 1999 to present