Ceramic Veneer Series
Type: Lecture | Hands On | Webinar | Optional Clinic
April 7-8, 2022
Optional Clinic Days:
April 9th & 15th, 2022
Credits: 21-32 CE
“The Ceramic Veneers Series” is a didactic and hands-on program designed for both dentists that have done less than 100 veneers and those comfortable with their basic skills but would like to advance to the next level. The purpose of this series will be to teach all participants the skills necessary to successfully place ceramic veneers and introduce them to more advanced procedures.
The beauty of ceramic veneers is that they can be successfully placed by any dentist that is willing to learn the basic techniques. If you are currently not providing ceramic veneers in your practice on a regular basis or do not feel confident placing veneers after doing a few cases, this course will provide you with the skills necessary to gain that confidence. If you think you know how to do ceramic veneers and want to improve your skills and learn how to treat more demanding cases, this program is also for you. The course provides lectures and hands-on training on treating discolored teeth, treating mal-aligned teeth, and how to match veneers to crowns. Most importantly how to stay out of trouble and how to deal with demanding patients. “The Psychology of Success”.
This program also uses real time DVD presentations to enhance the teaching experience. Please contact Esthetic Professionals Education Center in Tarzana, California to register for this exciting program.
Clinic Days: April 9th & 15th, 2022
- Matching veneers to adjacent crowns
- Treating teeth with different shades
- Introduction to ceramic veneers
- Avoiding failures and problems
- Diagnosis, when to consider ceramic veneers
- Patient communications and treatment planning
- Pre-restorative esthetic analysis and treatment
- Psychology of Success
- Clinical techniques from A to Z
- Fundamentals of tooth preparation
- When to prepare and when not to
- Advanced preparation techniques
- “Full Veneers”
- Non-orthodontic repositioning
- Tissue management
- Conservative alternatives
- Esthetic analysis, control, and achievement
- Color control, Ceramic-staining “Sub-Crowns”
- Opacity control, the KEY to esthetic success
- Dealing with problems: sensitivity and patients acceptance
- Veneer try-in, chairside color and opacity modification
- Provisionals made easy and healthy
- Cementation, finishing and polishing
- Impressions, 100% of the time
- Laboratory fabrication and communication
- Evaluation of ceramic alternatives – Selection criteria for esthetic material
- extensive experience on most topics
Participants in this program are eligible to treat a patient in one of Esthetic Professionals 20 state-of-the-art clinical suites. Patients provided on a limited, first come, first have basis. California License required.
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $2495 (5 hrs. webinar introduction: Mandatory to view before first lab session) (16 hrs. of lecture/hands-on laboratory)
- $790.00 (2 optional clinical sessions) (Patient Must Pay Clinic Fee) Requires lecture & laboratory program prerequisite
- 10% off if Registered for both Indirect I & II
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group Discounts – 10% -25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.