1-Day Dental CE Education Programs In Los Angeles
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Tarzana, California conveniently located on Ventura Boulevard , adjacent to Ventura FWY, located 30 minutes northwest from Los Angeles International Airport on the way to Santa Barbara and 20 minutes west from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California. Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center offers a broad range of hands-on and clinical dental education course designed for the dentist on the go.
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center stands committed to teaching with hands-on and clinical methods and techniques that are specifically intended to help the dentist integrate what they have learned immediately into their practice. Our ultimate goal is to provide high quality hands-on and clinical continuing dental education programs at competitive prices.
Esthetic Professionals one day dental education programs provide continuing dental education courses that are more limited in scope than in the Multiple Day and Mentorship programs. They also offer an opportunity to take a specific topic that is also offered in the more comprehensive Mentorship program. The topics include a broad spectrum of esthetic related programs ranging from diagnosis, esthetic communications, restorative procedure and materials. Programs are also offered in practice optimization, implants, lasers, occlusion, periodontal procedures and many others with a focus towards practice enhance.
The faculty for our 1-Day Programs include carefully selected guest speakers with extensive knowledge and expertise in their respective fields. Esthetic Professionals instructors assist our featured speakers throughout the course.
For a complete listing of one day educational dental courses please refer to our Course Section below.
For a complete listing of Dates on one day educational dental courses please refer to our Course Section Below
- Intro to Segmenting Reconstructions and Occlusion: Simplifying for the GP
- Diagnostic Procedures and Pre-Restorative Therapy: Part II
- AM-Building a Successful Fee for Service Practice, Reaching Practice Potential, Case Presentations PM-Digital Image Communication (Team Program)
- Ensuring Esthetic Success: Design, Diagnosis, Treatment Planning (Team Program)
- Anterior Direct Bonding Part 1 – Class IV, Diastema Closure
- Occlusion Part 1: What You Need To Know To Stay Out Of Trouble (Bonus: Posterior Composite Update)
- Provisional Restorations To Be Proud Of
- Anterior Direct Bonding Part 2 – Veneers
- Anterior Crowns, Bridges and Provisionals: Minimally Invasive Bridge Options
- Implants I: Getting Started in Implant Dentistry
- Anterior Implant: Predicting Esthetics
- Color Management Ceramic Color Modification
- Solving Difficult Esthetic and Restorative Challenges: Webinar
- Adhesion Update: Webinar
- Contemporary Ceramic Materials and Applications: Webinar
- Periodontics I: Procedures that make restorative easier: Webinar
- Ceramic Veneers Part I: Indications, diagnostic work-up, treatment planning, patient consultation, preparations: Webinar
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.