Provisional Restorations To Be Proud Of
Type: Lecture | Hands On
Credits: 8 CE
Provisional restorations are dental prototypes that can ensure treatment success or doom it to compromise. This lecture presentation will provide a comprehensive overview for the entire dental team on how to make accurate and esthetically pleasing provisional restorations in a methodical and time effective way. Materials, optimizing esthetics, fit, and function will be presented for simplecrowns & bridges to advanced veneers, implants and reconstruction cases.
Dentist and staff teams will work together to fabricate several types of provisional restoration prototypes. Staff members will focus on single units and short fixed partial dentures while the dentists will focus on veneers and advanced anterior and esthetic functionally demanding provisional restorations. This workshop will focus on how to efficiently make accurate, functional, and highly esthetic provisional restorations.
- Learn how provisional restorations can be used to ensure esthetic and functional treatment success.
- Learn how to fabricate provisional restorations efficiently.
- Learn how to turn an average provisional into an esthetic masterpiece.
- Learn how to apply the many techniques and materials available to fabricate simple to complex provisional restorations.
- Learn how to use simple techniques to significantly enhance the esthetic results of provisional restorations.
- Create an efficient dental team necessary for optimal treatment results.
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for dentist + 2 staff members
- $295.00 for additional staff member
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group Discounts – 10% – 25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education.
Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment.
Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.