Anterior Direct Bonding Series
Dr. James Peyton
Type: Lecture | Hands On | Demos| Clinic Option
December 8th-10th, 2021
Credits: 8-24 CE
High quality and time efficient direct bonding techniques are some of the hardest techniques to master by restorative dentists. Dr. Peyton has presented nationally and internationally and is considered one of only a very few experts on the subject that is also an effective teacher.
The program will provide a unique step-by-step technique approach to anterior direct bonding. This program is designed for any dentist who wants to elevate their skill level in anterior direct bonding and predictably provide esthetic outcomes.
Dr. James Peyton
Direct Bonding Part I AM: The Class IV Restoration
One of the most common bonding techniques is the repair of a class IV fracture. Mastering the techniques and materials for this procedure will provide the foundation for mastering more complex direct bonding techniques.
Direct Bonding Part I PM: Diastema Closure
Closing small spaces between teeth can be a difficult challenge. Dr. Peyton will demonstrate how to use techniques to achieve optimal results.
Direct Bonding Part II: Direct Bonded Veneer
The direct bonded veneer offers a challenging yet more affordable alternative to indirect veneers. Day 2 of this series will be entirely devoted to the techniques and materials used to fabricate high quality, esthetic bonded veneers.
Direct Bonding Part III: Posterior Composite Annual Update & First Clinical Experience
Clinic Day One; Direct Bonded Restoration
- Diastema closure, class IV fracture
- Esthetic bonded veneers
- Techniques to achieve optimal results
- Basic tooth anatomy
- Material alternatives and comparisons
- Color, translucency, layering
- Unique techniques to simplify direct bonding
- Tooth preparation
- Surface texture, finishing, and polishing
- Practical advice for practice integration and maximizing profit
- AACD candidates get advice from our accredited faculty
- (Part I) Diastema closure, class IV fracture
- (Part II) Esthetic bonded veneers
- Material selection and manipulation
- Instrument selection and utilization
- Color mapping and layering
- Treat a patient in our state of the art clinic
Clinical Hands- On
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495 for Part I: Class IV Restoration & Diastema Closure
- $495 for Part II: Bonded Facial Veneers
- $495 for Clinic: Treat a Patient
- $1395 Parts I & II & Clinic
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group Discounts – 10% – 25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
Call 818-654-7102 or 877-374-3371
If you have difficulty accessing the registration form, or any additional questions, you may request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) 374-3371 .
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.