CS 8200 3D
Expand Your Vision. Expand Your Practice.
TA proven and versatile CBCT system featuring an extended field of view that is ideal for practices who want to expand their treatment capabilities. Powered by our premium imaging technologies and software, the CS 8200 3D delivers superb image quality in all modalities and helps differentiate your practice by offering more in-office services.
UNIQUE CS MAR TECHNOLOGY
- Exclusive CS MAR1 technology with live comparison tool drastically reduces metal artifacts, helps confirm diagnosis and reduces the risk of misinterpretation.
Benefits at a glance
- Versatile 2D/3D system ideal for expanding treatment capabilities
- Extended field of view—up to 12 cm x 10 cm—best for full arch scans
- Outstanding 2D/3D images thanks to the latest premium technology
- High-resolution 3D images with limited artifacts and noise
- State-of-the-art 2D/3D software for easy image review
- Integrated solutions streamline workflow and help keeping patient in-house
PROVEN 2D/3D VERSATILITY
- The CS 8200 3D blends 2D panoramic technology and CBCT imaging with 3D model scanning to create one powerful unit.
SELECTABLE FIELDS OF VIEW
- Six selectable fields of view, from
4 cm x 4 cm to 12 cm x 10 cm, cover all extensive diagnostic needs of dental and specialty practices.
The CS 8200 3D features an extended field of view perfectly suited for scanning a full arch in a single scan. 12cm x 5cm and 12cm x 10cm volumes1 are ideal for any cases involving entire dentition and for capturing third molar teeth and their adjacent anatomy.