Full Mouth Reconstructions
Full Mouth Reconstruction
What is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Simply, it is a comprehensive rehabilitation of both the upper and lower jaws. The reconstruction may include crowns, veneers, bonding, implants, periodontal treatment orthodontic, endodontic and oral surgery. Our team of experts design the smile that you have always wanted. It is important that we harmonize esthetics and function to achieve an optimal result. Our office has an onsite laboratory and expert ceramists that work together to build your case. We encourage patients to bring in pictures of smiles they would like to have to show our team. At your consultation appointments with Dr. Crispin and our Tarzana team will we inform you and educate you in the treatment that is best for you.
Why does a patient need a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
The following is a list of reasons a person may need a Full Mouth Reconstruction.
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth that have been injured or fractured.
- Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
- Excessive, generalized tooth wear
- Over closure, collapsed bite of the jaw
- Missing multiple teeth, collapses the bite
- Patients with congenital imperfections in the teeth structures
If you as a patient fit into any of the above categories please contact our office for a consultation or a FREE “meet and greet” appointment.
What make us different? Why us?
Dr. Kristi Crispin and Dr. Bruce Crispin teach other dentists to do full mouth reconstructions at Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center. Why not have your treatment done in a state-of-the-art facility by dentists who treat and teach dentists world wide.
Esthetic Professionals on site Premier dental laboratory provides the highest quality esthetic results. Our expert laboratory team in Tarzana, California works with our patients to achieve the smile they have always wanted.
We encourage you to view our smile gallery of Full Mouth Reconstructions that have been done in our office and read our patient reviews.