Anterior Crowns, Bridges & Provisionals: Minimally Invasive Bridge Options, Implant Abutments and Provisionals
Type: Lecture | Hands On
Starts February 5th, 2022
Credits: 8 CE
- Esthetic analysis and diagnosis: hard and soft tissues
- Soft tissue management
- Radiosurgery VS. CO2 and Erbium Lasers
- Clinical techniques A-Z
- Simplified tooth preparation
- Esthetic Provisionals to be proud of
- Conservative fixed partial denture alternatives
- Dealing with discolored teeth
- Ceramic alternatives and selection
- Anterior esthetic implant pearls
- Conservative alternatives
- Esthetic Implant Abutments
- Simplifying Anterior Preparations
- Provisionals to be proud of
- Anterior Implant Provisionals
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for dentist.
- $1295 3 day Special, 3rd-5th
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group discounts 10-25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.