Digital Communication: Intra-Oral and Portrait Photography Workshop (Team Program)
Type: Lecture | Hands On
Starts November 7, 2020
Credits: 8 CE
Mastering visual communication with our patients and the laboratory are critical for esthetic treatment success. This comprehensive hands-on team program will teach the entire team how to use the many available technologies and techniques used to communicate.
November 7, 2020
- Digital 35mm Photography Workshop (Intra-Oral and Portraits)
- Digital 3D Impressions used to Communicate
- Intra-oral Cameras
- What to use, when and how
- Intra-oral 35mm photography (AACD Series)
- Digital impression techniques
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for dentist + 2 staff member ( 2 staff are included)
- $695 Friday/Saturday SPECIAL: October 2 & 3 (Ensuring Esthetic Success: Understanding Esthetic Parameters, Design, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning)
- $75.00 for each additional staff member (after the first 2 staff members)
- Group Discount – 10% – 25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.