Understanding Esthetic Parameters & Design
Type: Lecture | Hands On | Demos
Starts October 3, 2020
Credits: 8 CE
Part I: Understanding Esthetic Parameters and Design
Optimal success in esthetic dentistry requires first that the patient accepts treatment and secondly that they are satisfied with the results. This process requires careful diagnosis, patient analysis, and understanding of esthetic goals, individual esthetic design, communication and finally implementation. The purpose of this lecture-demo-hands-on program is to provide the protocol necessary for comprehensive workups and planning for esthetic enhancement patients.
Part 2: Diagnosis and Treatment Planning: Part 1
Having a logical and systematic approach for patient diagnosis and treatment is a critical component of practice success. Inconsistencies and omissions lead to poor case acceptance and compromised results.
October 3, 2020
Part 1 Topics
- Esthetic Principles You Must Know
- Simplifying Esthetic Design
- Useful Aids for Optimal Esthetic Design
- Computer Image Manipulation for optimal communication
Hands-on exercise, demo
- Smile analysis
- Design and digital computer image manipulation
Part 2 Topics
- Esthetic Diagnostic Procedures,
- Facebows and Articulators (How and Why?)
- Communication and Case Acceptance
- Working Up and Planning Complex Esthetic Cases
- Esthetically driven facebow and articulation
- Computer Image Manipulation
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for dentist + 2 staff members (first 2 staff members included)
- $695 Friday/Saturday SPECIAL: October 4 & 5 (Building a Successful Fee for Service Practice, Reaching Practice Potential, Case Presentations, and Digital Image Communication)
- $75.00 for non-dentist staff. (after first 2 staff members)
- Group Discount – 10% – 25%
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.