Intro To Segmenting Complex Reconsturctions & Simplifying Occlusion For The GP: Part 1
Type: Lecture | Demos
Starts September 25, 2020
Credits: 8 CE
Every practice has patients that need comprehensive restorative, but are not treated due to money or the dentists lack of knowledge. This program shows how to do both. Restoring complex reconstructions and occlusal management can be easily managed by any dentist. It’s easier than you think and this course will show you how. For the last 30 years, dental schools have not done an adequate job of teaching occlusal principals, articulation, and their significance as it relates to restorative dentistry. As a result, most dentists today do not feel comfortable treating complex restorative cases and if they do, often do not appropriately use the proper instrumentation and philosophies. This course is designed to introduce how to sequence complex cases to meet any need. It will also be a review of occlusal philosophies, occlusal principles, function, articulation, and their application to today’s restorative needs. It is the first day of the Advanced Fixed Mentorship.
September 25th, 2020
January 9th, 2021
- Simplifying/Segmenting Complex Full Mouth Reconstructions
- Simplifying the Fundamentals of Occlusion and what is important.
- Understanding basic occlusal principles (balanced, group function and mutually protected)
- Determinants of occlusion (posterior controlling factors, anterior controlling factors) and their effect on occlusal surface morphology.
- Mandibular movements and the importance of a facebow transfer for esthetics and function.
- Interocclusion registration techniques for every clinical situation. (technique overview and clinical demonstration)
- Proper selection of restorative instrumentation for predictable results
- Sequencing treatment for the three main categories of reconstructions.
- How to plan and organize complex restorative cases.
- Staying out of trouble and making a profit.
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for Dentist
- $695.00 Friday/Saturday
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course
- Group Discounts – 10% – 25% discount each
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.