Minimally Invasive Posterior Indirect Restorations
Type: Lecture | Hands On | Optional Clinic
February 2nd & 3rd, 2023
Credits: 8-16 CE
The restoration of posterior teeth accounts for the majority of services provided in every restorative dentists daily practice. Traditionally it was easy. Either an amalgam or a crown would be used, depending on the severity of the problem. Today, there are so many materials and techniques to choose from, it is confusing at best. With the development of adhesive techniques, the necessity to do crowns has been substantially reduced. Currently, there are many highly esthetic ceramic and composite materials used for conservative tooth restoration. Parallel to these developments, increased patient demands for conservative esthetic restorations have set the stage for the need to transition from traditional restorative dentistry into this successful and lucrative adjunct.
Learn the clinical techniques and materials necessary to successfully master these contemporary procedures and how to introduce them into your practice. Start practicing smarter, easier, and improve the bottom line. In the process your patients will receive more conservative, less invasive restorations.
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Tarzana CA. is proud to have Dr. Bruce J. Crispin present his knowledge gained from over 30 years of experience placing minimally invasive posterior esthetic indirect restorations.
February 2nd & 3rd, 2023
- Material alternatives; ceramic vs. composite
- Preparation for single units and fixed partial dentures
- Adhesion, bases, liners, cements, wet vs. dry
- Post-operative sensitivity and how to control it.
- Cementation, Finishing and Polishing; what to use and when.
- Esthetic results made easy “THE DISAPPEARING INLAY”
- Incorporating these new restorations into your practice
- Increasing profit & practice enjoyment
- Insurance issue
- CAD-CAM options
- Same day lab restorations
- Digital Impressions
- Chair side ceramic staining
- Conservative bridge preparations
- Fabricate and seat restoration of choice
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $995 (Lecture/Hands-On + Clinic Day), Feb 3rd-4th
- $1295 3 day Special, Feb 3rd-5th (Anterior Crowns, Bridges, Etc)
- $1295 3 day Special, 3rd-5th
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- Group Discounts – 10% – 25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.