Minimize Lab Returns With Shade Analysis
Type: Lecture | Hands On
Starts April 23, 2021
Credits: 8 CE
Attention: CAD-CAM Dentist
One of the only courses of its kind!
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Tarzana, CA. is pleased to present this unique one of a kind program. It will teach participints how to modify esthetic results and add a open proximal contact like the labs. Sending restorations back to the lab eliminates your profit margin. Learn how to gain esthetic control in your practice, improve your esthetic results, impress your patients, get more referrals, and have more fun.
This course will show you how easy it is to master color perception and communication plus extrinsic ceramic staining materials and techniques. It’s so easy, you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it years sooner. Techniques and materials taught in this program are easily mastered by team members.
Learn how to gain esthetic control in your practice, improve your esthetic results, impress your patients, get more referrals, and have more fun. This program is for the entire dental team. The techniques taught in this program are easily mastered and completed by any member of the dental team. Call Esthetic Professionals Education Center in Tarzana, California to register for this one of a kind program.
April 23rd, 2021
- Understanding light and color, color perception, shade selection, and color mapping
- Additive and subtractive color systems (how to control light and perception)
- Extrinsic ceramic staining techniques for ceramometal, conventional ceramics,
- Core and pressed ceramics
- Shade modification, translucency alteration, maverick colors and special characteristics
- Custom shade guides, laboratory communications Hands-on
- Staining techniques: hue modification, value modification, characterizations, special esthetic modifications, high temperature VS low temperature staining
- Low temperature techniques for veneers and all ceramic restorations
- Integrating ceramic staining into your practice in a time and cost effective way (staff delegation)
- Modifying chroma, hew and value of ceramic restorations
- Adding maverick colors, cracks and opacities
- Matching adjacent teeth
- Shade modifications of an actual ceramometal crowns
- Add a ceramic contact
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
- $495.00 for dentist + 2 staff members
- 50% off (base tuition) if repeating the course.
- 25% discount for staff attending with dentist.
- Group Discounts – 10% -25%
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.