International Preceptor-Mentorship Program (Programs For Non-California Licensed Dentists)
Type: Lecture | Hands-on | Clinical
Course Duration: Based on curriculum
Instructed by: Dr. Bruce Crispin
The purpose of the “Preceptor Program” is to provide an individually structured curriculum that will meet the needs of any dentist that wants to advance their skills on a full or part time basis. Each custom program will be a predetermined combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, DVD review, webinar review, and clinical observation. Licensed California dentists with liability insurance can also treat patients. This program is also open to international dentist. The preceptor program will take place at Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Los Angeles, CA.
II. Curriculum Options:
- a. Participate in one or more of Esthetic Professionals scheduled academic programs (go to estheticprofessions.com/education). (Note that the dates of the preceptor program will dictate what scheduled courses are available.)
- b. DVD review: Review EP DVD library
- c. Webinar Review: Review past lectures stored in EPs extensive webinar library
- d. Independent Hands-On Projects: Lab space will be supplied and projects assigned that will benefit the needs each preceptor as desired.
- e. Clinic Observation: Observe in the practices of Drs. Bruce and Kristi Crispin (estheticprofessionals.com/private-practice)
- f. Lab Observation: Observe and participate as desired in the EP Lab. Learn to perfect lab/dentist skills.
- g. Special Custom lectures from Dr. Bruce Crispin and one on one mentorship.
- h. Clinical Experience: For California licensed and insured dentists, get clinical experience as desired in a state of the art EP clinic.
Tuition is based upon the following formulas. Note that each program is a custom program and once we determine individual wants and needs, an exact tuition can be determined.
- (a) EP structured courses: tuition as advertised for all or part
- (a-f) $2000/mo.
- (g) $200 per hour
- (h) $200 per hour
Full time preceptor (3-5 days per week)
Download the registration form. This form is available in PDF format and is best viewed with the latest, free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at Esthetic Professionals. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid. 100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid. 75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid. 50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends until 2020. Provider ID# 218987