Implant Prosthodontics: Module 2
Implant Prosthodontics: Module 2 of Series (Traditional Implant Fixed Prosthodontics: Simple to Complex)
Type: Lecture | Hands-on | Demo
Course Duration: TBA, 2018
Instructed by: Dr. Meserkhani
- Gathering the “right” diagnostic data
- Understanding CT cone beam scans and their use in implant planning and placement
- Guided implant placement
- Understanding implant components “the nuts and bolts”
- Custom vs stock abutment vs screw retained
- CAD-CAM abutments: titanium and zirconium
- Anterior esthetic restorations (single and multiple)
- Complex multiple unit implant supported restorations
- Tissue molding and maintenance
- Laboratory procedures
- Impression procedures Provisional fabrication for optimal tissue control
- CT analysis and implant planning
- Understanding implant components
- CAD-CAM Rx
- Bring in cases for review and planning.
Dr Vahik Paul Meserkhani has lectured extensively on the subject of Prosthodontics and Implant dentistry both nationally and internationally. He received his surgical fellowship from Loma Linda University followed by a certificate in Prosthodontics and MSD degree in Prosthodontics specialty. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology, Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Board eligible by the American College of Prosthodontics. He maintains a private practice limited to Prosthodontics and implant dentistry in Glendale, California.
- $1495 for dentist.
- $595 for non-dentist staff
- Enroll in Module 1 & 2 for $2495
- Group (2 or more dentists) 5% discount each.
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) 374-3371
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at EP. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid.100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid.75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid.50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.
“An individual course which displays the AACD Recommended Private Education Course logo has a curriculum recommended by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. It may prove helpful in gaining knowledge necessary for the Academy’s Accreditation credential. Successful completion of this course does not guarantee Accreditation. Additional information about the Accreditation credentialing process is available by contacting the AACD at 800-543-9220 or www.aacd.com.”