Periodontal Surgery For The GP: Module 2
Periodontal Surgery Series for the GP: Mod 2 of Series (Optimizing Esthetic Results)
Type: Lecture | Hands-on
Course Duration: TBA, 2019
Instructed by: TBA
Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in Tarzana California is proud to be one of only a few education facilities in the country that provides clinical hands-on training for general dentists in Periodontal and implant surgical procedures.
This two day program is the second module in the “Periodontal Surgery For the GP” Mini Residency.
Building upon module I by providing a foundation of fundamental esthetic periodontal knowledge that is necessary to develop a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan and surgical plan. Pre-surgical esthetic planning is the key for optimal esthetic results. The majority of this program will be devoted to covering several common esthetic driven surgical techniques and how to perform them with predictable results.
- Diagnosing and planning esthetic driven surgery
- Gingivectomies vs mucogingival surgery
- Gingivectomy techniques
- Rational for muccogingival surgery
- Indications for conventional muccogingival surgery
- Mucogingival surgical techniques
- Selecting the optimal gingival graft
- Free gingival grafting technique
- Post extraction grafting
- Connective tissue grafting techniques
- Predictable root coverage techniques
- Deficient edentulous ridge management
- Creating ovate pontic sites
- Pain management, managing complications, post-op care
- Post extraction grafting
- Suturing exercises
- Lip mobility reduction
- Tunneling techniques
Hands-On Procedures: (on pig jaws)
- Gingival contouring
- Free gingival graft to augment attached gingiva
- Connective tissue graft for root coverage
- Ridge augmentation and contouring
Tuition and Incentives
- $495 Friday lecture only
- $1195 Friday/Saturday hands-on
- $1195 Optional Clinic Session (TBA)
- Enroll in Module 1 & 2 for $1995
- Group (2 or more dentists) 5% discount each.
If you have difficulty downloading or printing the registration form, you may also request it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (877) EP4-DDS1 (374-3371).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, signed, and are dated when received at EP. If cancellations are made 30-60 days before the start of the program, 25% of the total tuition must still be paid. 100% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year with no penalties. If cancellations are made 0-30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the total tuition must still be paid. 75% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. If cancellations are made after the start of the program, 100% of the total tuition must still be paid. 50% of the total tuition is transferable to another program for one year. Esthetic Professionals reserves the right to cancel any program seven days prior to the starting date. 100% refunds will be given or transferred to another program.