What Is A Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Simply, it is a comprehensive rehabilitation of both the upper and lower jaws. The reconstruction may include crowns, veneers, bonding, implants, periodontal treatment orthodontic, endodontic and oral surgery. Our team of experts design the smile that you have always wanted.
It is important that we harmonize esthetics and function to achieve an optimal result. Our office has an onsite laboratory and expert ceramists that work together to build your case. We encourage patients to bring in pictures of smiles they would like to have to show our team. At your consultation appointments with Dr. Crispin and our Tarzana team, we will inform you and educate you on the treatment that is best for you.
Why Does A Patient Need Full Mouth Reconstruction?
The following includes a list of reasons a patient may need a FMR:
- Teeth which have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth and/or old crowns that have been severely worn down.
- Teeth which have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
- Excessive, generalized tooth wear.
- Over-closure, collapsed bite of the jaw.
- Missing multiple teeth, collapses the bite.
- Patients with congenital imperfections in teeth structures.
FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION Dentistry by: Kristi A. Crispin DMD, AAACD
Creating your “dream practice” may seem impossible. Transforming from a high volume, low fee insurance driven practice is desirable. Change can seem overwhelming. Hands-on education is the key to practice transformation. By elevating your reputation above your peers, you will attract patients that realize insurance stifles optimal treatment and they are willing to pay extra.
Practice transformations are difficult and require introducing new techniques and acquiring a “Confidence Level” for application. Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center’s hands-on programs are the solution you have been looking for.