Art of Veneers
Porcelain veneers, also known as ceramic veneers or laminates are ultra-thin. They have custom made facings that are bonded to the tooth structure to improve and restore function and/or appearance. The porcelain material is known for having the ability to mimic natural tooth structure better than any other material. This material allows Drs. Bruce and Kristi Crispin the ability to stay conservative maintaining as much tooth structure as possible while still achieving the cosmetic natural looking results desired by our patients.
Drs. Crispin pride themselves in being artists of teeth, able to recreate the translucency and colors of nature. They use the highest quality porcelain veneers at their Tarzana practice to ensure their patients experience the best results.
Why Does A Patient Need Veneers?
The following includes a list of reasons a patient may need a FMR:
- Teeth which have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth and/or old crowns that have been severely worn down.
- Teeth which have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
- Excessive, generalized tooth wear.
- Over-closure, collapsed bite of the jaw.
- Missing multiple teeth, collapses the bite.
- Patients with congenital imperfections in teeth structures.
Creating your “dream practice” may seem impossible. Transforming from a high volume, low fee insurance driven practice is desirable. Change can seem overwhelming. Hands-on education is the key to practice transformation. By elevating your reputation above your peers, you will attract patients that realize insurance stifles optimal treatment and they are willing to pay extra.
Practice transformations are difficult and require introducing new techniques and acquiring a "Confidence Level" for application. Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center's hands-on programs are the solution you have been looking for.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We would love to help you gain back your smile. Book a consultation.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.