What Is A Dental Implant?
Simply, it is a comprehensive rehabilitation of both the upper and lower jaws. The reconstruction may include crowns, veneers, bonding, implants, periodontal treatment orthodontic, endodontic and oral surgery. Our team of experts design the smile that you have always wanted.
It is important that we harmonize esthetics and function to achieve an optimal result. Our office has an onsite laboratory and expert ceramists that work together to build your case. We encourage patients to bring in pictures of smiles they would like to have to show our team. At your consultation appointments with Dr. Crispin and our Tarzana team, we will inform you and educate you on the treatment that is best for you.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants ?
Dental implants have several benefits:
- Dental implants allow the dentist to recreate an entirely new tooth to replace a lost tooth.
- The tooth is replaced without destroying the adjacent teeth. This would be necessary if a bridge were done.
- By placing implants the bone is retained in the area of the lost tooth that would normally be lost.
- Implant crowns can look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Implants can be predictable and reliable when treatment planning and diagnosis is done correctly.
- Implants are easier to maintain than natural teeth.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We would love to help you gain back your smile. Book a consultation.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.