Esthetic & Restorative
Type: Lecture | Hands-on | Clinic | Team Programs | Webinars
Starts October 7-9, 2021
Mentorship Program Details
Credits: 130 CE
(See Topics Section Below)
Esthetic Professionals (EP) Dental Education Center is responding to practicing dentists that want comprehensive hands-on and clinical education presented in a more time efficient format. Starting October 2021, the Comprehensive Esthetic and Restorative Mentorship will have a 4 + 1 format. Instead of 8 monthly 2 day sessions, we are now having 4, 3 day sessions with 1 additional day. In addition: residents will view 5 webinars, have full access to all of EP’s online education programs and free “EP Elite membership” that includes lab discounts.
The ultimate goal of the new curriculum will be to give dentists and their team the knowledge and experience necessary to build practices that are rewarding both financially and personally.
All AACD accreditation topics are covered. Our alumni consists of almost 5-10% of all accredited members, several fellows, and 3 past and future presidents.
Direct Bonding Series
Photography Team Workshop
Session 1 Date: October 7th-9th, 2021
Session 2 Dates: December 9th-11th, 2021
Session 3 Dates: February 3rd-5th, 2021
Session 4 Dates: April 7th-9th, 2021
Final Clinic Date: April 23rd
This new “Comprehensive Esthetic and Restorative Mentorship” has been designed to provide a more time efficient way to complete a comprehensive state of the art practice building experience curriculum. The time spent at EP will focus on hands-on and team building programs. Webinar technology will be used to present topics in a lecture format. The ultimate goal is to reduce travel time and expenses and allow for a more flexible and comprehensive educational experience.
The new format starting in 2021 will be 4, 3 day sessions; with one additional clinic day.
Session One: “Building a Solid Practice Foundation”
- “Course Introduction & Overview (class photos)
- “Comprehensive Diagnosis & Treatment Planning”
- “Getting Patients to Say YES” (Lecture/Demo)
- “Articulation: Facebow, Interocclusal Registration, Digital Impressions” (Demo/hands-on) for use on Friday
(Dr. Bruce Crispin)
- “Comprehensive Esthetic Analysis & Techniques for Smile Design” (Lecture/Hands-on)
- “Practical Occlusal Concepts for Success: Avoiding Failures” (Lecture/Hands-on)”
- “Quick Splint: Why and When?” (Lecture/Hands-on)”
- Digital Photography and Imaging Workshop: Intra-oral and Portrait Photography” (Team Program) (Lecture/Hands-on) “
- “Mastering Contour, the Key to Direct Bonding Excellence” (Lecture/Hands-on)
- “Direct Bonding I: Class IV and Diastema Closure” (Lecture/Demo/Hands-on)
- (Drs. Jim Peyton and Bruce Crispin)
- “Direct Bonding II: The Direct Veneer (Lecture/Demo/Hands-on)
- “Posterior Composite Update:2021” (Lecture)
- “Minimally Invasive Posterior Indirect Restorative Options: Inlays, Onlays, Bridges, Materials, Provisionals” (Lecture/Hands-on)
- “Direct/Indirect Option for Large Composites” (Lecture/Demo/Hands-on)
- Staining Ceramic Restorations” (Demo/Hands-on)
(Dr. Bruce Crispin)
- Clinical Day 2: One Appointment Posterior Indirect Restorations (Bring Patient)
- “Anterior Crowns, Minimally Invasive Bridges and Implant Abutment Options and Provisional (Lecture/Hands-on)
- “Ceramic Veneers Workshop A-Z”
- “Preparations, Simple to Complex”
- “Preparing mal-positioned Teeth” (Lecture/Hands-on)(Dr. Bruce Crispin)
- “Veneer Provisionals Simplified”
- “Veneer and Tooth Color Control”
- “Matching Veneers and Crowns: Opacity and Color”
- Cementation Materials and Technique Options
- “Lab Communication for Success” (Lecture/Hands-on)
- (Dr. Bruce Crispin)
- Clinical Day 3: Veneer Preparation, Impressions, Provisionals and lab Communication (Bring Patient)
- Clinical Day 3: “Veneer Try in and Delivery”
(Drs. Kristi and Bruce Crispin)
(Dr. Bernie Villadiego)
Homework: Webinar #2A, 2B “Adhesion and Materials Update: What to Use When, How and Way: Bonding agents, Bases, Liners, Cements, Bioactive Materials” (5.5 CEU) (Dr. Hewlett and Guests)
Session Two: “Direct Restorative Procedures”
Homework: Webinar #3 “Contemporary Ceramic Materials and Applications” (2.5 CEU)
Session Three: “Indirect Restoration I”
Homework: Webinar #4 “Ceramic Veneers Part I: Indications, Diagnostic Work-up, Treatment planning, Patient Consultation, Basic Preparations” (2 CEU) Prerequisite for Day 10
Homework: Webinar #5 “Periodontics Part I: Procedures that make Restorative Easier” (1.5 CEU) (Dr. Bruce Crispin)
Homework: Webinar #1 “Solving Difficult Esthetic and Restorative Challe” (4.5 CEU) (Dr. Bruce Crispin)
TUITION & FINANCING OPTIONS
A notebook, syllabus, all expendable materials, models, and clinical equipment will be supplied. Certain materials are required and must be supplied or purchased by participant. Special discounts will be offered on these essential restorative dentistry materials direct from manufacturer.
APPROVED PACE PROGRAM
Esthetic Professionals is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. ID# 218987
Call 818-654-7102 or 877-374-3371
If you have difficulty accessing the registration form, or any additional questions, you may request it by email at email@example.com or by phone (877) 374-3371 .
Get in Touch
Leave your information regarding anything we sell or train on and we will get back to you with an answer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and our support for our equipment, materials and software.
We know it can be rough out there and we are here to help.
Esthetic Professionals wants to hear from you.
Meet Our Faculty
The Faculty at Esthetic Professionals is truly a world class group of educators. They are highly regarded in dental education as the leaders in progressive, cutting edge education. Many of our faculty have taught at major universities, lectured nationally and internationally, while maintaining private practices. This practical experience allows them to provide true hands-on, clinical expertise in today's dental environment. Each of our faculty takes pride in working with every student and making them the best dentist they can be.